Photo from September
1. I have not been in the mood to blog much...not sure why.
2. Roger is improving some. He has had no new places break out, and he is not itching near as bad. We have found out that his magnesium levels are low. We will see the nurse practitioner again Tuesday. I am thankful he has gotten some relief, and I know he is even more thankful than me.
3. It has rained here. All. day. long. And been gray and drab and dreary. The cats want out. They go out only to want back in in a few minutes.
Another September photo
4. Our Christmas tree is up, not decorated. I love just even seeing it with only the lights on.
5. I have been reading Call of the American Wild: A Tenderfoot's Escape to Alaska. I am enjoying it very much. You can follow that link to read about it.
That is it from my little corner of the world...hoping that the rain doesn't return tomorrow. I want to do something, but not sure what. Not shopping!