Friday, July 21, 2017

This and that....


I did manage to finish a couple pot holders...go here and look at the 3rd block down.  I had it left over when I made my choices for the latest quilt I am working on.  Well, I should say or not working on....it just sits on the design wall.  Anyway, I cut that block in half in both directions.  I then bordered two of those quarter sections and made the two potholders.  I am not sure what I will do with the other two...probably two more potholders.
************

We had to have our house and garage roofed...I signed the agreement in May.  I knew it would be a while, so was surprised when it was started last Friday and finished Monday!  I figured with all the damage from the storm on the 12th that that would put us farther down on the list.  No, here they came Friday and did the garage, and started on the house, then back on Monday and finished it.

In doing that they had to take down our Directv dish...and suggested we have them put it back up on a pole...so got that done on Tuesday.   It was really weird being without television Monday night. 
****************
Roger has been having some bad times the past few days...I took him to our nurse practitioner yesterday and she started him on a new med.  It has to build up in his system, but I think it has helped some already.  It has really been a hard few days for him.  He told her his head hurt all the time...I don't think it hurts all the time.  She is ordering another CT scan to check things out there...just to be on the safe side.

Lorelei will be starting to school in a couple weeks.  We had her last week, but have only had her one day this week.

Anyway, I am glad things are starting to settle down with Roger and glad the roof is done...now got to live through two or three appts next week...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...