Thursday, December 3, 2015
Tomorrow is Friday and I think of random thoughts for Friday. With that thought in mind here goes.
1. Christmas is coming, and coming fast. I need to find the ham and start getting in the things I need. We have at least got most of Lorelei's Christmas in, but it is not wrapped. We had to return something today, and did some more shopping. If I wasn't already worn out, I would have wrapped some/all of it tonight.
2. We are having more dark, dreary days than we are sunshine. I am ready for a day or two of nothing but sun and blue skies.
3. I finished the book I was reading in last Friday's random thoughts and hated to see it end. I am not sure what I want to start next. I am half way in the mood to read an old favorite. How about you--do you have a few books that you have read more than once? If so, tell me the title/author of some of them.
4. I have not sewn a stitch the past few days. I am having withdrawal symptoms. I am hoping to either go in there and sew later tonight or maybe get up and sew some tomorrow. Even just a few lines would be good. Right now my feet hurt so bad that I don't even want to stand up on them to walk in there. LOL
5. Have any of you been watching History Channel's Christmas through the decades? We really enjoy watching things like this. The two we have seen brought back a lot of memories.
And I have to add this:
Is there anyone that hears that music that doesn't get a smile on their face? I had never hear it in its entirety till day before yesterday.