Friday, January 24, 2014
Random 5 Friday...
It's time for Random 5 Friday again and I have only got a couple ahead of time.
1. I love the way the words circadian rhythm falls off the tongue. I think Circadian Rhythm would make a wonderful title for a book.
****I can never just spell rhythem. Not any more. Just in the past year or two I have noticed any time I spell it, I usually spell it wrong the first time around
2. I LOVE google earth. I just have to say that every now and then. I can spend hours on there looking at other places....but sometimes in just looking at the area around here. Sometimes trying to find a certain place to place a few of my photos. (You can see the few I have on there HERE.)
3. Sometimes for a late night snack, I bake a small pan of cornbread...sometimes I will have something with it and sometimes I just have it hot and fresh from the oven.
4. I am loving our new Roku 3....it is faster than trying to watch Netflix or Youtube through the Blu-ray player. I never had any problems with Netflix on the Blu-ray player other than it was a slow process to get it started and to search for something, but Youtube videos were most often hanging up, not loading, etc.
5. I am really wanting to see the second season of Bletchley Circle....I don't care if it is on PBS or if Netflix would get the DVDs. I just really am anxious to see it.
That is my Random 5...now what are yours.
edited to add: I think I have the words spelled right now! LOL I guess it was too late at night for me to be typing this. I guess I had stayed up too late the night before to be thinking straight last night.!