1. We took Lorelei fishing for the first time this year. She had a blast. We could not take her for the longest time because the creeks were all up. I don't know why we didn't think of taking here here. But she does love going to the creek cause she can fish and/or wade and play.
2. Can there ever be too many fall shots. I think not! I was looking at this part of the time while we were fishing. I just could sit and look at this forever.
3. Here's a Jack-o-lantern that will last for years! I really do like it, but did not even look at the price.
4. How about one more pic of Spidy...this is one of the last photos taken right before she laid her eggs. After she laid them, she was like a deflated balloon almost. I seriously doubt if she was half this size. And she has been MIA for the last 3 or 4 days. We miss her. If I knew where her egg sac was and knew how to make sure they survived till next year, I would get them and take care of them. I hope to have her offspring here next year. (By the way, look closely at her back...it is almost as if it has a design on it besides the stripes.)
5. I love a photo where the road is inviting....there are always so many roads I want to travel down. I can remember as a child always wondering what was down this or that road or around the bend.
I showed one of these leaf potholders last time I joined WNF5, but it was not finished...so here is what they look like.
That's it from this little corner of the world....