I had made this experimental pineapple block...and it has laid in there in drawer for a few months. I wanted to sew, but couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to sew. So I pulled it out and made this potholder.
Then, still being in the mood to sew, I did another potholder:
It is one of a kind...I drew the chicken and I don't think I kept the pattern. But I should look and see if I can find the paper from the fusible. Now that it is made, I am not happy with the hen fabric....but, it was still sort of fun to make. For it's back I used denim from a heavy pair of jeans. It isn't much but it soothes the soul to sew a little bit.