1. Does anyone else love home-canned tomato juice as much as me? I love to have a jar handy if I get a cold. It is one of the few things that sound good and tastes good then.
2. I am enjoying the birds at the feeders this winter. Do you now feed birds and have you always? I did when I was a child...mom would let me feed the extra cornbread, and some corn. I can't remember what else we fed them. We did not buy food...in fact, I wonder how long has big bags of bird seed been available? I just started feeding them again in the past few years...so the big bags of birdseed may have always been available and I just didn't notice.
3. Yesterday, we found this new place where it was easy to get to the Big Raccoon Creek. It has a big sandbar. A perfect place to take Lorelei. Hoping we can make it back there this summer. It is a good place to wade and/or fish...and she can throw rocks to her heart's content.
4. This is one of the little cuties we saw yesterday!
5. I totally love days like this...I only wish they came more often than they do.