Sunday, March 13, 2016
A bit of randomness...
1. I started a couple Pineapple quilt blocks...I wish I could just do totally scrappy and every fabric be a different fabric. But for now these will do.
2. This is my first shot of a robin this year...I never take very many pics of them and I don't know why. I hope to change that this summer.
3. When I was in high school, I liked to try to sketch stuff. I never was very good. But it was still fun. Due to Genie's influence, I have been making the attempt again. Oh, I don't spend much time on it...I seem to do better if I just sit down and devote a few minutes to it. I used the pic here to sketch it from.
4. We are watching the second episode of Little Big Shots...this little girl became famous on this video and she was on tonight's show. This is my new favorite show. Steve Harvey is wonderful with the children.
5. Spring is creeping in...just a bit at a time.