Thursday, March 24, 2016
1. What a difference just a few days can make...a week ago I had just a couple blooms, and now they are all in bloom.
2. My lilac is starting to get buds. I hope it don't get too cold tonight.
3. This is a project Roger has had started for too long to mention. So much other stuff has delayed the completion.
4. Can someone tell me what this is. It was a small bush. I feel like I should know what it is but if I do I cannot think of it. But betting it will be one of those moments where I feel real stupid. I haven't had time to try to look it up.
5. We saw 7 or 8 turkeys yesterday...always fun to see.
Lorelei is visiting so I may be slow visiting.
Edited to add: I think the flowering bush/shrub is a Star Magnolia.