Monday, May 13, 2013

Are you tired of flowers yet?

I have one more iris blooming...it is still ahead of most of mine.  But I think most of mine are just slow because I am seeing irises everywhere we go.
**************
We spent the weekend with Sarah and her family.  Lorelei caught a cold and was up early Saturday morn.  At 5:30 a.m. she ask her mom if we were there yet.  And a bit later was wanting to get up and wait for us.
 ********
A beautiful day here in the neighborhood...I had therapy this morn.  Then hung out a couple loads of clothes.  While doing laundry, I sewed some on my current quilt project.  It is coming right along.  Soon I am going to have to decide on a backing.  I am thinking another flannel backing, but that is not set in stone.

13 comments:

Ginny said...

This iris is unusual and amazing! What is the official name of the color? What color would YOU call it? I hope Lorelei gets better soon!

Betsy Adams said...

I never tire of seeing flowers... That Iris is gorgeous... Love that 'copper' color...

Glad you saw the kids for Mother's Day.
Hugs,
Betsy

CDH said...

What a beautiful color. My iris's have buds, but none blooming yet. The in laws have some real pretty colored iris's. purple with yellow. and a black one. Love all the colors.

Maple Lane said...

Very nice color; reminds me of chocolate! Hope Lorelei is feeling better from her cold.

EG CameraGirl said...

Nope, not tired of flowers. :)) I'm sorry Lorelei had a cold, poor dear.

Sandra said...

never ever never get tired of flowers. this one is very unusual and beautiful. glad you got to see little L and sorry she caught a cold.

don said...

The Iris bloom is beautiful. Nice capture. Ours here are just about to bloom.

Susan said...

I just love the wine color of the iris. So beautiful.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I could never get tired of seeing flowers! Love the beautiful iris. Fabulous color!

Dee said...

I never grow tired of seeing photo's of flowers. This iris has a color I am not familiar with...very unique.

Montanagirl said...

Never get tired of seeing flowers! Sorry I've been remiss in my blogging - just very busy with various things going on.

Judy said...

Not me either...Never tire of them!

Linda Gross said...

What a pretty, colorful iris.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...