Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sun for a change

Look at that green!  Everything around looks like it has a fresh coat of paint.  We even have sun this morning.  It did come later in the morn, but hoping it stays a while.  I am going to hang out some laundry and take a chance on it.

Also in the plans are some sewing.  I did get to sew a bit yesterday.  The first two tries didn't happen because Bubbie decided he needed some one on one attention.  I cannot resist him when he demands my attention.  He just really needed some snuggling.  Maybe because he had spent the night outside.


7 comments:

Sandra said...

bubbie comes first, or at least if L is not there he does. so happy you have sunshine and green things growing.

DeniseinVA said...

Snuggling with Bubble sounds great. That's a lovely photo and having some sun after rain is a real gift. We have big droplets of rain here in Northern Virginia, it is pouring down this morning.

EG CameraGirl said...

I really like this photo with rich reds and grees. Hope you do get some sewing done but I can understand why you might want to give Bubbie some needed one-on-one attention. :)

Ginny said...

Beautiful green! These look a bit like horse barns.

Montanagirl said...

Nice photo! It's funny, but our nickname for our little granddaughter in Alaska is "Bubbie" too! LOL

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I'm still loving seeing the green grass after our long winter. The red barns are very nice and looks very well cared for. I love seeing that!

Judy said...

We are really green here and I love it! I've been hanging clothes out now that the rains have finally stopped.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...